2012 WAIW Pub Crawl: The Best/Worst Thing We've Seen

Friday, May 11, 2012

2012 WAIW Pub Crawl: The Best/Worst Thing We've Seen

. Friday, May 11, 2012

With a lot of the Chicago bars on the WAIW Crawl, we have long-lasting, fond memories and a half-dozen stories to tell about each one. With the Gingerman - our official after-innings, pre-Dags tavern - the attitude is more one of mystery and adventure (me) or thinly-veiled contempt (Steve). But I do have a wonderful, hilarious memory of the place. And thanks to the magic of YouTube, I can share it with all of you. This took place outside the Gingerman, I believe two summers ago. Please enjoy. The drunk people yelling start out as the group I was with, and it eventually grew to the entire bar. You'll see why.


The worst part? He was clearly just a sober guy from Naperville or Northbrook. Poor bastard.

This concludes your tangentially-related Pub Crawl post for Friday. In 25 hours, it's on. GET EXCITED.

0 comments: