Brewers 2 - Cubs 1: Shattering Superstitions

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brewers 2 - Cubs 1: Shattering Superstitions

. Thursday, April 12, 2012



Coming this Fall. Buddy cop action comedy "BaseBros," starring Lorenzo Lamas as Geovany Soto.

When I was a kid, I had this nagging feeling that my watching a game directly increases the odds that my team will lose. Apparently Michael Jordan and his six championships didn't quite disprove this to my idiot kid mind. I would be lying if that feeling didn't creep in both times we lost games to the bullpen early on.

But yesterday, for science, (work, actually), I isolated myself on a United jet, far away from any sort of malign Carruthers influence on Ryan Dempster's start. And apparently that worked. For Demp. And no one else. Either Gallardo figured everything out in five days or our offense sucks to an unholy degree. Likely both. And we'll have the final results today, as I'm sequestered in a conference room for the end of this terrible, terrible series. We'll see how it goes.


SCIENCE!

1 comments:

wolfie said...

It may be time to lock you away for good. Shit, they're definitely going to blow this lead now that I've said that.