WAIW Helps You Drink Beer (Part 4)

Monday, July 25, 2011

WAIW Helps You Drink Beer (Part 4)

. Monday, July 25, 2011



Have you ever been away from the Internet, drinking a beer, and thought "man, I wish I could somehow bring the magic of Wasting Away in Wrigleyville into this current, offline, part of my life"? Or are you some sort of obsessive-compulsive completest who owns one or more of our previous three koozies? Well holy crap do I have a deal for you.

Once again, WAIW offers you the finest in beer-drinking paraphernalia. These fine neoprene koozies are the highest-quality we could find. Rest assured that when Steve and I crack open a beer on a porch or in a bar, these fine products are what we utilize to keep our hands warm and beers cold. A mere $5, with free shipping. Get yours today!

0 comments: