HOLY SHIT! FREE CUBS TICKETS (er ... earlier today)

Friday, July 22, 2011

HOLY SHIT! FREE CUBS TICKETS (er ... earlier today)

. Friday, July 22, 2011



So thanks to a tip from a friend (who got the tip from a friend), I stumbled across this incredible gem early this A.M. And holy crap am I glad I did.

The gist, if you don't want to read the link, is that Caterpillar is in partnership with the Brewers this season, and decided to go ahead and just GIVE AWAY 5,000 tickets to each of two Brewers/Cubs games next week. No drawings, no contests, just whoever got to them first. I happened to be one of those people. Hopefully, other Cubs fans were among that number - Miller Park's an excellent place to watch the game, and really damn close.

You may say that it's not particularly "free," seeing as how I live within a short walk of Wrigley and now have to get myself to Milwaukee and spend money on food and beer. But that's not the point. Point is, free Cubs/Brewers tickets. I'll take that any day.

Thank god for the Brewers. Just this once.

0 comments: