To the Desert!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To the Desert!

. Wednesday, March 16, 2011



The time has come once again to journey to the land of cacti, shockingly lax gun laws, and space coyotes voiced by Johnny Cash. That's right, kids - WAIW (well, half of it) is going to Mesa for Spring Training.


Awesome. I still plan on eating some insanity peppers.


I was once again reminded of how much I hate the Ricketts family ownership when I attempted to buy four tickets to Sunday's game and noticed that for the convenience of forking over for four tickets, they wanted to tack on a fifth ticket's worth of "Convenience fees." I've paid more ticket fees in my day than most men, and even to me this seemed a Ticketmasterish level of "Fuck you in the face" from the Undercover Boss and his Okie brood.



Oh well. There will be tailgating, a College of Idiots crossover, and enough beer to soothe my enraged soul. I may or may not eat In N Out Burger more times than is recommended by the Surgeon General. We'll have updates for you throughout, so strap in, kids. The 2011 season is nearly on.

4 comments:

Angry Mike said...

Sweet man. I am heading to the game at Phoenix Muni on Sat too. Big tailgate on Sunday at Mesa.

You should have Ginger's email as well as mine so just send an email. We will have our phones on us.

Jen said...

I am so jealous! Bring me back some meth and a semi-auto.

(Who am I kidding? I'm from downstate Illinois where Phoenix=Berkeley.)

wolfie said...

So much for the updates. Bums.

wolfie said...

I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid.
Keep Mesa warm for me dos lokos. I'm heading out this week for a three game stint.