Now That Cubs Season Over: America To Blow Up Moon

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Now That Cubs Season Over: America To Blow Up Moon

. Thursday, October 8, 2009



Now that the Cubs season is over, we need to find things to post about. This has nothing to do with the Cubs so much, but I enjoy dropping clips of nonsense we enjoy (i.e. several vintage Simpsons episodes). So when I got back from lunch, I went through my usual rotation of sites (1. WAIW - check for comments, always sad; 2. Facebook - everyone apparently is happy tomorrow is Friday; 3. ESPN - Same old nonsense, Boston this, Tebow breathes that; and 4. CNN). When I got to 4, I noticed a story entitled "NASA set to crash on the moon - twice." Evidently, we are sending two spacecraft to the moon tomorrow morning to crash into it. This of course, led me to one of my favorite clips from Mr. Show, in which America wants to blow up the moon. So, now that we are in the struggle for update zone, I hope you enjoy the above clip.

3 comments:

Bree said...

comment!

i miss the cubs.

also, you guys you post to tumblr, too. i'd be all over that.

Steve said...

thank you bree.

though i must admit, i'm not sure that your last sentence is coherent.

Bree said...

www.tumblr.com

it's like blogspot, but easier to reblog and "like" things.