Cubs Media Monday: A+ In Awesome

Monday, May 4, 2009

Cubs Media Monday: A+ In Awesome

. Monday, May 4, 2009

As I may have mentioned once or twice, I'm in the process of getting some learnification at esteemed DePaul University here in the city. It is, in fact, my last semester of what my dad's side of the family deems fancy book-learnin' - perhaps ever. And suddenly I go searching for CMM posts (with 1 minute to spare!) and find this. Now I'm re-thinking my entire education.



How could I have missed this? What good are law and ethics, writing, or management courses compared to the glory of studying our Boys in Blue for actual college credit? Of course, due to some fancy AP work in high school, 12 of my undergraduate credits were in bowling, jazz appreciation, and ju-jitsu (210 and 211), so maybe I don't need to add to the list of courses I won't be mentioning in job interviews. Still - this would have been sweeeeeet.

1 comments:

wolfie said...

Sleepy eyes? Manicures that need tending? The Sox class is down at IIT kids. And by kids I mean pricks.