Boo Old Media!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Boo Old Media!

. Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm off of work today, so I got out of bed a little later than usual. I haven't been up long, but have already found two reasons to boo old media and refocus my attention on blogs.

Reason 1:



I believe this is what we call an "oopsy poopsy" in the newspaper game

Reason 2:

This ridiculous "investigative report."


Rowdyness and beer drinking at a game between divisional rivals? Mercy me. WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!

3 comments:

thisyearcub said...

Foul language at ballparks ... SHOCKING!

You can't find this hard-hitting journalism just anywhere.

Also, GIRLFIGHT!

Steve said...

first of all - they showed that same girl fight clip about 7 times.

second of all - "this guy appears to be passed out and it's only the 5th inning!" now, if it was the 8th or 9th inning...no worries, brah!

wolfie said...

I'm just trying to catch up, but, "over-the-hill strippers and lonely diesel mechanics who can't live within 200 yards of a school"? Never been a better description of those arses.