Welcome To New WAIW

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome To New WAIW

. Sunday, April 5, 2009

Well hey there fancy pants

In conjunction with the start of the new baseball season, we have decided to change up the look of WAIW.  This is the product of many Sunday mornings screwing around with HTML code and going through numerous templates.  A mixture of mimosas, coffee, and frustration has led us to come to this new design.

So hope you enjoy the new design.  It is a work in progress, as always, but let us know what you think and any other areas you think we can improve on.




2 comments:

Sam said...

I started a blog cause I love you two so much. Mostly Steve.

Don't judge me yet. I just started.

jenzie1231 said...

Approved. Very nice and organized, although I thought the dissary suited you guys :)