Ohhhhhhhh Baby ...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ohhhhhhhh Baby ...

. Friday, March 13, 2009

I was debating with Steve the other day about who we thought the Opening Day (Wrigley Opening Day, that is) starter would be. Sports radio told me Lilly, but upon examination of the calendar, it looks like Demp. Am I wrong? I need something to occupy me while the pre-season drags on. The start of Spring Training did a bit to lessen the excruciating wait, but now I'm sick of reading about Aaron Miles and Jose Viscaino. I need the real thing.


So I get home, and recognize that familar low-key envelope signifiying happiness and all things right with the world. Opening Day tickets came. And I ran up the stairs of my apartment building tittering like a school girl at a High School Musical fan convention. Real baseball cannot get here soon enough.

0 comments: