Manny to the Cubs? Ye Gods, NO!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Manny to the Cubs? Ye Gods, NO!!!

. Tuesday, October 21, 2008


"Yeah, I know I'm the clubhouse douche, but eh, what are ya gonna do?"

This, for the record, is a Terrible Fucking Idea:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/chi-081018-manny-ramirez-chicago-cubs-rogers,0,6958510.column

Great for the Dodgers, but if I have to put up with Fairweather Fans in Manny wigs in my beloved Friendly Confines, I'm going to have to fuck someone's world up. And that just wouldn't be right. Big Z couldn't even get along with Michael "Wonder Bread" Barrett - how do you think the two most combustible men in the NL will get on? Since I'm an idiot at predicting these things, I'm going to say probably the opposite of whatever I think, which is badly. But now that I'm acknowledging that, does that make my first prediction right?

Meta Blogging: Catch the fever!

1 comments:

J.J. said...

OMFG NOOOOOOOO!!!!!I would not be jumping on the Manny bandwagon. I can't stand the sight of that guy or those dumb-ass wigs.