Happy Halloween, Mutha'uckas: A Heartwarming Holiday Message

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, Mutha'uckas: A Heartwarming Holiday Message

. Friday, October 31, 2008


Boo!

We'd like to wish all of you a happy end to yet another depressing October. Personally, I've done this the only way I know how - with the sort of crude folk art that has recently rivaled zombies as the hot topic of the pre-Spring Training WAIW-verse. Like all great artists, I have inspired a discussion about the nature of art itself - one that ended with a debate of whether or not I was mentally ill. But that is beside the point. Tonight, dear readers, Steve and I charge you to dress up, drink up, and enjoy this most Druid-ish of holidays. Happy Halloween, Mutha'uckas!

1 comments:

lauralee said...

LOL - don't worry the fact we are having a debate means there is a chance that you are sane! I, for one, urge you to keep up the art on WAIW!!