Poll Results: A Tie! Gentlemen, We Have a Douche-Off!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Poll Results: A Tie! Gentlemen, We Have a Douche-Off!

. Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's worse: Being a colossal a-hole and a disappointment, or costing your team the world series on a play that little leaguers are expected to make? We don't know, so we turned the question over to you. Well, you couldn't either - Todd Hundley, who literally flipped off Cubs fans, and Alex Gonzalez, who did it with his terrible fielding, tied in our Poll of Infamy. So we're giving you until the end of the weekend to tell us who makes you want to slam your hand in a car door. Democracy reigns at WAIW!


Upon hearing that he might win an award, Mr. Hundley visited his local Sears Portrait Studio and asked those fine folks to help him put his best foot forward.


It's kinda hard to find pictures of Alex Gonzalez fielding in a Cubs uniform. I wonder why ...

VOTE NOW!!!

3 comments:

Ginger Russ said...

Did you see Alex Gonzalez play in the All-Star game? He changed his name to Dan Uggla though so Cub fans wouldn't recognize him.

Jen said...

Wow, I completely underestimated the Todd Hundley hatred. As douchy as he might be, I still dream of a dark alley, Gonzo and a shiv clutched beneath my shaking white knuckles.

Steve said...

I am conflicted on my own poll. I have to hate a-gon a little more I think. I mean. Seriously. If it wasn't for Bartman, he would have Buckner status in our fan-base.